Phone Fight - Free action MMO Free Android Game


 Screenshot :



Phone Fight - Free action MMO Free Android Game For Google Play Store

Description

Wake up your phone or tablet and turn it into a hero ! Choose your side and take care of him . Train , collect awesome weapons and battle other phones in your city and your friends ! The phone is the first fighting game. 2 million players !

Read some testimonials from our players and the press:
• Pocket Gamer :
"Fight of the phone is very first in the world " "title . " Turn off the phone
• Daily Game :
"Fight of the phone started off phone around the largest ever ! A fun and addictive challenging global world . "
• VentureBeat :
" A practical way to resolve disputes over pizza toppings with friends . :-) "
• Awesome ! - 5/5 stars
Adriana - August 14, 2013
"Great fun and very addictive ! Played with my friends a lot! I love this game on my cell phone and now my Galaxy Tab . "
• Great fun - 5/5 stars
By Bigarobas - July 20, 2013
"I thought I had to play at that moment each level. Definitely recommend this game ! Easy to play , good competition ! "
• Lots of fun for young and old - 5/5 stars
By Greg Chiller - September 3, 2013
" Is so addictive and fun . Great idea , i love stroking my cell every day . "

(Click Here : Download From Google Play Store)

No comments:

Post a Comment